Most hotel leaders can’t afford recruiters and don’t get the support and resources they need to hire the best talent. They struggle with no-shows and deal with costly turnover. WizeHire is a new recruiting platform that helps hotel owners save time and hire better talent.
We're a tight-knit team with a big vision for helping hard-working small businesses succeed. Come join us!
The Hospitality Account Executive (AE) is an opportunity in which you will:
- Create excellent sales experiences for future customers
- Learn and nurture customer-centric sales skills
- Become an expert in WizeHire’s product and recruiting best practices
- Use innovative sales tools and automation techniques
Day in the Life of an Account Executive at WizeHire:
- Focus 90% on partner-provided sales, while balancing 10% inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Help lead industry-specific teamwide growth campaigns (we’re a collaborative group)
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to identify target accounts with strategic timing, strong pitches, and long-nurture sequences
- Write emails and letters you’d love to open; make calls you’d love to receive; ask compelling questions
- Meet target quota related to the number of qualified opportunities, the value of sales pipeline, and revenue
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using our CRM called Outreach
- Play an active role in creating sales best practices and standardized processes for sales
- Attend a few live conferences around the country annually
- 4+ years selling to hotel owners, managers, and assistant managers
- Strong market research and lead list building skills
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Aptitude for learning highly specialized concepts/terms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
WizeHire started in 2014 as a way to give busy small businesses the elevated hiring experience that was only available to large corporations. Our expert hiring coaches and customizable recruiting software give business owners the support and resources that make hiring easy. Our customers range from small businesses that have grown with us to entrepreneurs making their first hire. Over 8,000 businesses trust WizeHire to help them build the best team. This is an exciting moment to join us on the ground floor. Come join our mission to help small businesses hire!