Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Master all aspects of the sales process
- Deliver a world-class client experience
- Create raving fans
- Focus on new business development every day
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Real Estate Licensed or in process
- Optimistic with a positive attitude
- Coachable, accountable and loves a team structure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
$90,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.