S.R.T. Med Staff
Come make a difference in patients’ lives!
S.R.T. Med-Staff is currently seeking a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a Home Support /Personal Support Supervisor for the geographic areas within the GTA.
Reporting to the Director of Personal Support Services, the Home Support / Personal Support Supervisor is responsible for overseeing our team of PSWs to ensure the delivery of patient-centered care, in line with S.R.T. Med-Staff’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Provide clinical knowledge, support, and supervision for PSW staff
- Establish care plans during patient visits
- Provide delegated training and identify the educational needs of staff and assist them in achieving learning objectives
- Complete and document a safety assessment at the time of patient admission, and assess the environment for safety/risk issues during each patient visit
- Participate in orientation and educational sessions
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule
- Complete all other tasks as assigned
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Good understanding of the health care services and delivery processes in the community
- Previous experience in supervisory roles in a community setting preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Information Technology: Microsoft Office applications and Internet
- Valid license and reliable vehicle is a requirement
- Second language is considered an asset
About S.R.T. Med Staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Comprehensive benefits package for eligible staff
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid continuing education sessions and in-services
- Staff appreciation events
To learn more about S.R.T. Med-Staff, please visit our website at https://www.srtmedstaff.com or Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/srtmedstaff/.
S.R.T. Med-Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants. However, only those with the required skills will be contacted for further discussion.