American Fast Home Buyers
We’re a local property management and real estate investment company hiring a dependable and capable construction worker to join our great team. The work involves site prep, loading, unloading equipment, clearing debris, helping out your team members in trades that you have expertise in, and any other tasks needed or directed by the project lead. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team. If you’re looking for a job with lots of variety, reach out to us today!
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Be available to help onsite tradespeople and heavy equipment workers as needed, to complete the plumbing, electrical, roofing and any other aspect of the project
- Dispose of any debris, trash, or hazardous materials that are found on the site to prepare it construction starts
- Help your team with all stages of the build to make sure that the job is done as efficiently as possible
- Make sure to follow all health and safety regulations to ensure you and your crew members don’t suffer any injuries
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Preference to candidates with experience using construction equipment and tools
- Our crew members must be physically able to do the work with reliable hand-eye coordination and balance
- Experience in specific trades a plus.
$14 - $20 hourly
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investor with several models of buying/selling houses. We strive to help homeowners find the best solution for their needs. We have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. We are looking to grow our team, even during this trying time. If you are ready for a new adventure where you can learn about the real estate market while helping people sell their home, then you may be the fit for us!