Mortgage Financial Group, Inc
Mortgage Financial Group, Inc. (MFG) is seeking EXPERIENCED Mortgage Loan Originators. We are a 95% purchase shop where our loan officers work as part of a team ensuring quality and efficient transactions for our borrowers and referral partners.
We offer you:
- Proven back-end support system so you see results
- Successful originators close 6+ loans per month after the first year
- Loans closed on time within our 30-day time frame
EXPERIENCED originators can expect strong compensation at plan . Successful applicants MUST possess a current NMLS license.
The value we offer our loan originators includes:
- Competitive benefit package offering medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Marketing support and CRM to support your client recruitment efforts
You’ll join our team of professionals whose mission is to help people with their home purchase. We feature:
- Pre-approval for no surprises
- No ceiling on what you can earn
If you are:
- A skilled self-starter with experience in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, FHA and VA loans
- Attracted by 6-figure income earning potential
For consideration and confidential interview, please:
- Complete all information in this application, including the 15-minute assessment that will be emailed to you
- Upload your current resume
- Primary duty: conduct mortgage financing conversations with REALTORS®, bankers and home builder clients you recruit as your customers.
- Network to source new business as needed and respond to all mortgage lending leads/requests.
- Assess mortgage needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process.
- Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications.
- Current NMLS license.
- Resilient with the ability to overcome objections and avoid call reluctance.
- Strong sales focus; loves being challenged; possesses the drive and desire to succeed.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
$60,000 to $80,000+ at plan in year 1
About Mortgage Financial Group, Inc
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
- No relocation is required.
- Your compensation will include company-paid health insurance for the you and your family (in cases where the spouse does not have health insurance offered on their job).
- We will match component to your IRA contribution.