Mount Diablo Lending
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
$22 - $26 hourly
About Mount Diablo Lending
Mount Diablo Lending was founded with a mission of bringing very low rates to the market. Our entire business model is predicated on delivering our clients a competitive interest rate. We’ve engineered a business model that alleviates unnecessary layers which allows us to be more efficient and competitive. For years, we’ve strived to bring our clients competitive rates. You’ll notice in a number of our reviews, consumers pointed out the fact the rate they got from us was substantially lower than any other lender they considered. We’re proud to say we’ve delivered on this mission for hundreds of clients. We’ll never change our model, never raise our prices, the mission will always be consumer-centric with a focus on striving to bring competitive rates to market!