Cityscape Mortgage Corp.
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
About Cityscape Mortgage Corp.
We are currently licensed in NY, NJ, CT, and Florida. We utilize industry-leading technology along with a great workflow to provide our clients with a process that is simpler, faster, and easier. In addition, we value individuals that are interested in being part of a company culture that strives to be the best!