We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. In addition to mortgage processing experience, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and enjoy working with clients to bring them to closing with a positive and professional experience. If you’re interested in a unique opportunity to share your talent with a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now! This is a salary-based FT position with excellent benefits.
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Only apply for this position if you want to part of a growing team whose number one priority is our clients!
$35,000 + DOE
About SRQ Lending
We hold our Team to the highest standards. With over 50 years of lending expertise, we focus on listening to our clients' goals and presenting options we are confident we can deliver on time. We provide the highest level of communication from application to closing. We work hard, we play hard, and I won't settle for anything but the best to join this Team. Are you in?