Ken McKee Lending Team
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
$50,000 to $90,000
About Ken McKee Lending Team
We are a fun, tight-knit, hard-working, client-centric mortgage team who believe that the only marketing we need is to take EXCELLENT care of our clients and referral partners. We treat others like we want to be treated, honor our word and give more than we take. Our knowledge, work ethic, and dedication to our clients and referral partners have kept us in the top 1% of all mortgage teams in the entire nation for the last 6 years. We would love to meet you and provide an awesome opportunity for you to develop your career!