The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
$64,440 - $85,860 yearly
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We are a small but highly productive team that is looking for a third party processor to handle our in house loans and to potentially take on overflow from our affiliated boutique lending company. Prior experience and an active NMLS license are a must-have. Clear and timely communication practices will be the key to long term success with our team.