The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Serve as a liaison between loan officer, loan partners, underwriter, title agents, appraisers, surveyors, insurance companies and Realtors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Mortgage lending experience and extensive knowledge with Conventional, FHA/VA, and/or Jumbo loans is a plus
- Experience with Encompass, Optimal Blue, DU/LP, etc. are all plusses
- Minimum of 5+ years as a residential mortgage loan processor
$50,000 - $75,000 per year
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.