National Wholesale Lending
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
About National Wholesale Lending
Looking for an energetic and organized professional to work with incoming leads for sales of personal lines of insurance and to cross-sell our current book of business.