The Tim Swierczek Team powered by Celebrity Home Loans
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
50,000 - 70,000 yearly
About The Tim Swierczek Team powered by Celebrity Home Loans
Tim Swierczek (swerzic), Former President of Minnesota Mortgage Association (MMA),2010-2011
Tim provides exceptional service to homebuyers. Tim has been a loan originator since September 2002 and has striven to allocate his experience to guiding homebuyers successfully through the loan process.
Tim’s commitment to homebuyer success led him to develop a system that detects red flags in the loan process. His system incorporates key milestones to communicate status updates to all relevant parties.
MMA’s Minnesota Mortgage Specialist designation and was named to the Minneapolis/St Paul Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013 Super Mortgage Professional Lists (November issues)
Interviewed as Mortgage Expert in “The St. Paul Pioneer Press”, “Minneapolis Star Tribune”, “Business Commerce Magazine”, “The Don Shelby Radio Show” on WCCO radio, “The Minnesota Real Estate Radio Hour” on “KTLK-AM 1130”, Kare 11 News, and Fox 9 News.