USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Options for working from home
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Encompass knowledge is a huge plus
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.