Martin Mortgage Group
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
About Martin Mortgage Group
We are a team of mortgage pros that have over 50 years of combined mortgage experience. Creating raving fans for our Realtor partners and Buyers is #1 in what we do. We are a work hard play hard group and we are focused on developing systems to make our jobs flow easier so we can do more in less time and crush our goals.