Integrity Mortgage Group Knoxville
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
$75,000 + (at Plan)
About Integrity Mortgage Group Knoxville
IMG-Knoxville branch is located in West Knoxville. We believe in family first!
Our vision statement is impacting others to prosper! 3 John 1:2.
Providing clients with wow service!
Elevating Team members to prosper personally and professionally.
Inspiring others to give of themselves!