Homestead & Co
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.