Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
$100,000 - 150,000 yearly
About Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS ID 3277 is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. The company's excellent service and fast turn-time have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products with low rates and excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD-approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac Seller Servicer and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule