Veritas Funding LLC
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Veritas Funding LLC
Veritas Funding LLC is a direct mortgage lender. Our mission statement is that we will be the best mortgage company to work for given the quality and integrity of our people, who provide exceptional service to our clients and each other.
We offer a high level of service to our clients while giving our employees a place to grow and develop their skills and talents. We are dedicated to teamwork.