Waterman State Bank
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
$50,000 + Bonus
About Waterman State Bank
Waterman Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. You can be confident that your chosen mortgage consultant will guide and advise you on which product would best suit your unique home financing needs.