OneTrust Home Loans
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
About OneTrust Home Loans
CalCon Mutual Mortgage LLC dba OneTrust Home Loans (“OneTrust”) was founded in 2013 with a mission to create a platform that would serve borrowers and their financing needs through an efficient, transparent, and technology-driven loan process. Early on the company attracted the attention of institutional investors and capital partners and with their support, OneTrust experienced exponential growth. In three short years, OneTrust grew a staggering 971% by bringing on top-tier mortgage professionals that shared the company’s vision.
From 2016 to 2019, OneTrust was able to sustain their remarkable growth by introducing innovative loan programs to serve its borrowers’ needs, developing unparalleled technology that allows for meaningful data analysis to increase operational efficiencies, and by diversifying its origination activity across several sectors including residential and commercial.