Homestead & Co
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
$50,000 - $100,000 Commission
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.