Are you a skilled mortgage closer with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. Job seekers should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, apply now!
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Compile data and put into loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Make certain of loan compliance for all state and federal regulations, as well as mortgage lending/ investor product and program guidelines and policies
- Keep the loan calendar up to date with active mortgage closings
- Collaborate with loan processor and loan officer or funder from origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Experience with Conventional loan products plus knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is needed.
- MS Office experience required, lending or title software, NMLS experience is preferred
- Familiarity with loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is needed
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Over 2 years of experience in lending or funding with credit unions, banking, or financial services are accepted, but real estate mortgage loan closing or processing experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have Conventional Loans Closing experience plus Loan Software experience
- Nice to haves: Encompass, FHA, USDA, and VA Closing experiences
$55,000 - $90,000 yearly
We're here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free.
Reali is award winning and made up of collaborative Real Estate, Finance, Loans, Escrow, Title, and proven Technology Experts to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work. At-A-Glance regarding our services: