NAAAM Real Estate Collection
Inspectors will also assist with construction and settlement tasks that need to be completed in the field.
The Home Inspector is responsible for performing due diligence inspections on any properties acquired by House Buyers.
- Perform due diligence inspections and assess property conditions / specific repairs needed
- Run detailed reports and take pictures of properties
- Assist construction and settlement teams with asks that need to be completed in the field
- Ensure punch-out items are complete and take detailed photos of the construction process
- Confidently make field decisions to recommend scope and cost recommendations for home repairs, understanding that Divvy makes large decisions based upon your assessments.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with your regional inspector, Divvy customers, and real estate agents.
- Represent on behalf of Divvy and provide in-person detail of the Program directly to customers and Agents.
- Develop fluency with existing systems, applications, and procedures and proactively collaborate with the Regional Inspector to improve them and automate repetitive parts of the inspection process
- General construction background with strong working knowledge of home quality and repair terms, materials and costs.
- TREC Home Inspector's License
- Detail oriented and accustomed to full ownership and accountability for personal responsibilities.
- Ability to follow instructions as set forth and change gears when needed.
- You should be strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills.
$24 - $35 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.