NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
A Housing Inspector is responsible for completing housing inspections for various subsidized housing programs such as the Housing Choice Voucher program. Must clearly and accurately document compliance to housing standards as defined by HUD and client.
Note: Please upload your application and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. Do not call me directly as the human resources department will be contacting all applicants directly.
- Monitor, evaluate and document housing conditions of rental assistance clients
- Ensure that all assigned annual and new units are inspected timely and cited HQS violations are brought into compliance within given time frames
- Follow-up on all inspections to determine if required work has been completed properly and within specified time constraints
- Educate program participants, appropriate agencies, and the general public entities concerning HQS and client-specific regulations, policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Inspections Supervisor and provide adequate coverage in other areas as needed
- Experience in the fields of Public Housing, Housing Choice Voucher, Real Estate, Building Inspections is highly desirable
- Licensed Home Inspector (Preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year of directly related experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of local building codes, construction methods (new and rehabilitation) and housing systems (electrical, plumbing, heating)
- Ability to work independently and complete daily assignments
- Must be PC literate and able to effectively use MS Word, Excel and Outlook and hand-held electronic devices
- Since positions will be based in Inspectors home, internet service is required; high speed internet service is suggested
$40,000 - $60,000 per year
About NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.