NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
We service areas in Maryland, DC and Virginia. We are looking for career minded inspectors that are inspired by helping people, have a thirst for knowledge and looking to be at the front line of a team that is changing an industry.
We are looking for licensed home inspectors in MD and VA with a minimum of 2 years of experience and have completed a minimum of 200 paid inspections. We are also interested in partnering with other Home Inspection Companies as well. Spanish speaking, 203(K) consultants and licensed engineers are an plus.
Competitive compensation based on your level of training and certification - you can make a great living!
- All inspection tools, including software and field computer equipment.
- E&O and Liability Insurance coverage.
- A role where you can have fun spending time outdoors.
- You will be a guardian for people who are making the biggest investment of their lives.
Please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
Important note: Please do not call the real estate brokerage about jobs - the Human Resources department will contact you directly about the position once you apply.
- Complete residential inspections primarily for buyers, using the Beck Inspects Inspection Software/Reporting System.
- Follow all company guidelines.
- Additional inspections completed are Rental, Mold, Radon, and investor inspections.
- Complete detailed on-site residential home inspections through-out the Denver metro area. This typically involves not only inspecting the multiple areas of the home, but also communicating with clients and the agents at the inspection.
- Complete a detailed inspection report for every client, and their agent the same day as the inspection. We utilize state-of-the art technology for our reports that you will utilize on a daily basis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a minimum have basic knowledge of residential construction practices and components of the residential home.
- Must be a life-long learner – this position has ongoing educational requirements and since construction practices constantly change, it will be required that all home inspectors stay current with construction practices.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Work with all members of the company with a respectful attitude and team approach.
- Will represent the company to clients and real estate agents, so must be friendly, personable, and professional.
- Computer with internet access.
- Must confidently work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, enter crawl spaces and attic spaces.
- Will be required to work most Saturday mornings.
- Reliable transportation with valid state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Comfortable with this physically demanding position.
- Reliable vehicle.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for the position, you must be a Maryland licensed inspector or have passed a qualifying licensing exam (NHIE/InterNACHI) and have or be able to apply for your license within 30 days of employment. We may also consider recent graduates of qualifying inspection training schools and/or individuals who are detail oriented with good people skills. We will pay a nominal rate for training.
About NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.