IMMEDIATE HIRING AVAILABLE!
Silver Lining Home Inspections is currently hiring a full time home inspector that wants to learn or brush up on their construction knowledge to become one of Cleveland's best home inspectors.
The candidate being hired shall be knowledgeable on basic building practices and trades but licensing and/or state qualifications are not required. Inspectors are required to take online education and field training that is provided to become certified as an inspector. This position is for someone who is driven, focused and efficient at completing tasks. This position can evolve and grow into other roles within the company - desired but not required.
• Evaluate residential and commercial buildings by way of visual inspection
• Maintain professional relationships with real estate agents and clients
• Create software generated reports daily
• Travel throughout Northeast Ohio (Primarily Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Medina, and Summit counties)
• Attend trainings and/or meetings as required
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Basic knowledge of building systems and components
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Demonstrate the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Perform all duties with a high degree of integrity
• Reliable transportation with the capacity to transport ladders and other necessary equipment
• Insurance and valid driver’s license
• Must be physically able to climb ladders to inspect roofs (where safely accessible), access crawl spaces, enter attics, and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to navigate efficiently through software programs.
• Have the desire and ability to quickly retain new education and information that is provided.
We are a local home inspection company that is rapidly growing and hiring. The owner is very skilled within the construction and inspection industry and will provide education and direction as required. The owner is very passionate about the real estate industry and has been a part of it for over 9 years. The company's reputation is that we are knowledgeable, thorough and consistent. Our goal is to educate home buyers and sellers about their properties so that they can relax knowing that they understand their new or soon to be sold property. We prevent clients from having their dream home turn into their worst nightmare!