Norway Hill Home Inspections
We are searching for a full-time, licensed Home Inspector to join our growing team! As a Norway Hill Home Inspector, you will evaluate our client’s properties and make sure they are safe and sound. You’ll assess all aspects of the property, take note of any damages that need to be repaired, and generate a full report, along with photographic evidence for every client. Our ideal candidate is incredibly organized, detail-oriented, technologically savvy, and enjoys helping people. Professionalism, communication, time management, and punctuality are paramount. If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a position with lots of variety, start your application today!
- Complete building inspections to ensure the home meets current standards for electric systems, roofing, HVAC systems, plumbing systems, security systems, and structural components
- Flag specific repairs or safety concerns that might need to be addressed
- Write a detailed report following each inspection that includes photos and specific descriptions of any damage observed
- Assist stakeholders with any other requests regarding the home inspection to keep open lines of communication and adapt to meet their needs
- Keep clients updated and promptly respond to requests so customers feel informed
- Be willing to obtain additional certifications for Radon, Mold, Septic Evaluations, etc.
- Be self-motivated and able to meet scheduled appointments and deadlines
- Describe the condition of the home in an honest, non-alarming manner, to both the client and their realtor
- Be proactive in keeping your inspector’s license updated by taking relevant classes and or training
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- State-licensed and certified by InterNACHI or equivalent
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Must have a working knowledge of basic home systems, including plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and security systems, etc.
- Must be able to proficiently assess systems and articulate needed repairs for an entire home, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, security systems, and more
- Comfortable with heights and confined spaces; able to evaluate roofs, crawl spaces, and attics
- Attention to detail is critical in the role for both inspections and reporting purposes
- Intimate knowledge of and experience with basic computer programs, email applications, and standard technology
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities and customer service skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking capabilities
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Norway Hill Home Inspections
We are a streamlined business and team, with our office located in Peterborough, NH. We currently have 4 core members of management and a suite of trusted, licensed inspectors. With our mission of excellence and elevating the industry, we're A-Players who elevate other team members' work. We challenge each other to grow in and prioritize family, thriving relationships, personal health, and professional success. Our core values include OPEN COMMUNICATION, DRIVE and AMBITION, INTEGRITY, CUSTOMER SERVICE, and being a TEAM PLAYER.
We are intrinsically motivated, passionate about our company, our clients, and the work we do, and are hungry to grow both as individuals and as a team. We are creative problem-solvers, detail-oriented, and always looking to get even better at our work. We are good communicators and even better listeners. We are humble, coachable, honest, and respect one another. We are positive, healthy, empathetic, and fun!