NAAAM Real Estate Collection
You will be responsible for estimating residential and commercial property losses to assess and determine the extent of the damage.
You will perform inspections and re-inspections, investigate complaints, and use your written and oral communication skills and customer service expertise to communicate with residents.
Position expectations include:
- Participate in continuing education and training.
- Daily travel is required.
- Investigate and resolve assignments independently and within expected deadlines.
- Manage weekly schedule and meetings independently.
- Prepare thorough estimates, diagrams, photos, evaluations and report to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Uses mobile software to conduct and process scheduled inspections in assigned communities, and meets monthly targets for the number of homes inspected and processed.
- Conducts property inspections of home as requested for resale disclosure packets and reported violations.
- Determines if any aspects of the home are out of harmony with the aesthetics of the home and/or community.
- Prepares letters to residents explaining the results of the inspections and corrections that need to be made to bring their homes into compliance.
- Conducts follow-up inspections once correct-by-date has passed for all homes in assigned communities, to determine if corrections were made.
- Maintains all files related to inspections, including in mobile software, in organization’s electronic file storage system, and other applications as applicable.
- Must have home inspector license in MD, DC, or VA.
$50,000 - $80,000 per year
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.