Nestvy Senior Placement and Home Care
If you are an experienced home health aide who enjoys varied activities that help people lead more independent lives, we’d love to talk to you! We are seeking a kind and compassionate home health aide who has excellent communication and companionship skills to provide basic medical care, light housekeeping duties, personal care, and hygiene tasks so our patients are empowered to live happily at home. You must have 1-3 years of experience in home health implementing care plans, and make your patients’ health and safety your first priority. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply today!
- Travel with patients to health care service providers, doctors’ offices, grocery stores, or for other errands, as needed
- Reinforce accurate and up-to-date care records and work with the case manager to implement the patient care plan
- Execute basic medical tasks such as replacing bandages and dressings, taking vital signs, measuring glucose and ketone levels, and ensuring the proper use of medical devices
- Sustain quality companionship and provide psychological and emotional support for patients and their family members
- Ambulate patients as indicated in the care plan, and help patients complete exercises and physical therapy as needed
- Over one year of experience as a personal caregiver, HHA/ home health aide, personal care aid, or nursing assistant for a home health agency, at patient homes, or care facilities settings is vital
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs, you may be required to stoop, bend, reach, and transfer patients up to 250 lbs as needed
- Possess a valid state driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Empathetic, compassionate, and kind personality with excellent organization and communication skills are desired
- Completion of home health aide training programs from community colleges are acceptable - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) is a plus
- Current CPR certification and first aid training is needed and you must be able to pass a full employment background check, drug test, and physical
18 - 25 hourly
About Nestvy Senior Placement and Home Care
Are you looking for a career and not just a job? If the answer is yes, then Nestvy senior living and home care might just be the right opportunity for you.
Our mission at Nestvy Senior Placement and Home Care is to connect seniors in need of care with outstanding care providers. Whether they need assisted living, memory care, an independent living facility, or amazing in-home caregivers, we’ve got stellar options! We are committed to bringing seniors and their families peace of mind.
Team members are expected to deliver a standard of excellence! Lots of opportunities to earn bonuses and commissions!