The Christie Cannon Realty Team
Our dynamic Real Estate Team is seeking a full-time individual with exceptional marketing, administrative and communication skills. Experience in Real Estate or Residential Design/Staging and Real Estate Photography is particularly applicable. This individual must be able to multi-task and must love a job where every day is different. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who takes initiatives and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you are passionate about interior design, staging and photography and want to work at a fast-paced, entrepreneurial real estate company – come join us!
- Conduct research to keep current on trends and recent developments in the interior design industry, such as decorating techniques, new materials and innovative tools, as well as up-to-date knowledge of sustainability issues
- Staging homes through consultation appointments
- Attending photo shoots
- Performing administrative tasks
- Marketing homes through the creation of property brochures and other various marketing avenues for homes
- A pleasant personality and exceptional communication skills
- A strict eye for detail
- Adept at performing administrative tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen to a client and their needs
- Strong sense of design, aesthetics and scale
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, organize efficiently, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Real Estate Photography, Art Direction, Graphic Art experience helpful
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We are a Residential Real Estate Team with a proven track record for success and over $100M in sales in 2016. We strive to provide the highest five star quality of service to our clients and work in a true team environment. We are looking for someone with high energy that's a true team player and willing to provide incredible value towards the future growth and success of the team.