Impact Home Team
Have you hit the income ceiling in your current sales role?
Are you frustrated by constant micro-management?
Are you tired of spending all of your time prospecting and very little actually selling.
Successful real estate investment firm is looking for a sales rep with B2C experience. The right candidate for this position will have a proven track record of success selling in a competitive, short sales cycle, high dollar environment. Must be comfortable negotiating and selling consultatively (by asking questions), and be able to work effectively with little supervision after they are fully trained. Must be hungry and driven. With this position all leads and sales appointments are provided… we are looking for someone who wants to spend their time selling, not prospecting.
We are an extremely close-knit team, and work virtually, while maintaining a family-type atmosphere. We are always there for each other, encourage one another, hold ourselves accountable.
The culture we’ve built is everything to us, and we only want to attract the right people who love what they do, and who are fully aligned with our purpose and Core Values.
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for the purpose of legal property transactions
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a great attitude and be coachable
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum 2 years of business and/or sales experience (with a proven track record)
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be ambitious! We’re looking for a real “go-getter" who wants to serve, and add value
- Must be a great manager of time, and be able to work autonomously from home
- Must be a “people person”
- Must be somewhat tech savvy and familiar with online apps/tools such as: Google Docs, Dropbox, CRM (Podio), Microsoft Office, Smartphone, etc
- Must live in central Maryland (Baltimore or close)
About Impact Home Team