Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Applicants must have a real estate license
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
$70,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.