Homearly Real Estate Group
Entry level agents welcome!
Do you love working with people to help them navigate through the process of home buying? Does it give you a sense of pride to deliver a first-rate experience for you client? Will you do whatever it takes to make sure your clients are satisfied? We are hiring buyers’ agents who have what it takes.
Your job will be to guide buyers every step of the way, making their experience as stress free as possible. From conducting property searches and showing property, to negotiating and drafting contracts, you will be your clients’ advisor and advocate until the day of close.
We’re hiring high energy, optimistic people who love working with others. Our agents have a proven record of success and are passionate about becoming the best in their field. They eagerly take on the responsibility of being on a team, such as learning the tools and systems proven to create a large client base, and accepting the accountability and mentorship that the team provides.
- Use the tools and systems given to grow professionally every day
- Make your clients’ experience world-class
- Become an expert in every aspect of the sales process
- Positive attitude, hardworking and optimistic
- Ability to be coached and learn from others
- Thrives while working in a team
- Have a license or be working on it
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Loves working with people
$85,000 at plan
About Homearly Real Estate Group
- Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time & energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds. With The Homearly Team, you get an entire TEAM of 20+ professionals all working for you!
- Wouldn’t you rather have a whole team working to sell your home, rather than a single agent?
- The Homearly Team Approach aligns resources to aggressively market your property and see your transaction through every step to successful completion, with every “i” dotted and every “t” crossed for peace of mind for you!
- “To sell your home on time for the most money you need a sharp agent with a marketing strategy that creates the most demand. Bottom line, you need a partner with the best marketing strategy. In Orange County, I would hire Jay Bourgana, Partner with the agent I trust. Call and get your home sold.” Barbara Corcoran