Homearly Real Estate Group
Entry level agents welcome!
We are hiring Buyer's Agents! Whether you are a seasoned real estate professional or an entry level agent, if you enjoy providing top-level guidance and support for an amazing customer experience, we are looking for you!
When you are part of the Homearly Team, you will help your clients navigate through the home buying process and be with them every step of the way. From the first meeting to the day of closing, you will help your clients understand the purchase process and conduct property searches and showings. You will also draft and negotiate offers.
Are you a relationship-oriented person with an optimistic attitude? Our Buyer's Agents strive to become the best in their field, eagerly willing to learn new systems and tools that will help them grow their client base. The Homearly Team offers a learning-based and supportive environment where agents can excel.
- Become an expert on the home buying process
- Give each client an excellent experience
- Develop as a professional every day
- Energetic and hard working
- Excellent at multi-tasking and works well in a team structure
- Loves working with people
- Be licensed or have a license in process
- Coachable and accountable
$80,000+ at plan
About Homearly Real Estate Group
- Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time & energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds. With The Homearly Team, you get an entire TEAM of 20+ professionals all working for you!
- Wouldn’t you rather have a whole team working to sell your home, rather than a single agent?
- The Homearly Team Approach aligns resources to aggressively market your property and see your transaction through every step to successful completion, with every “i” dotted and every “t” crossed for peace of mind for you!
- “To sell your home on time for the most money you need a sharp agent with a marketing strategy that creates the most demand. Bottom line, you need a partner with the best marketing strategy. In Orange County, I would hire Jay Bourgana, Partner with the agent I trust. Call and get your home sold.” Barbara Corcoran