Homearly Real Estate Group
Entry level agents welcome!
We are looking for buyer agents who love to deliver top-notch customer experience. If you enjoy helping others navigate through the home buying process and are willing to do whatever it takes to get your clients their dream home, call today.
As a buyers’ agent, you will be with you client from the initial meeting where you learn their needs and criteria for a new home, to the day of closing where you hand over the keys. You will supply property searches, show them homes that meet their criteria, negotiate and draw up offers on their behalf, and be their advisor and advocate.
We’re looking for motivated individuals with exceptional attitudes. Our agents are passionate about their work and are excited to learn all they can and implement it as quickly as possible. The Homearly team provides systems, tools, and mentorship to make our agents top-notch in their field.
- Master all aspects of the sales process
- Deliver a world class client experience
- Create raving fans
- Focus on new business development every day
- Multi-tasker and highly optimistic
- Hard working with great people skills
- Have a real estate license or be in process
- Be coachable and accountable
- Thrive in a team setting
$100,000 at target
About Homearly Real Estate Group
- Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time & energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds. With The Homearly Team, you get an entire TEAM of 20+ professionals all working for you!
- Wouldn’t you rather have a whole team working to sell your home, rather than a single agent?
- The Homearly Team Approach aligns resources to aggressively market your property and see your transaction through every step to successful completion, with every “i” dotted and every “t” crossed for peace of mind for you!
- “To sell your home on time for the most money you need a sharp agent with a marketing strategy that creates the most demand. Bottom line, you need a partner with the best marketing strategy. In Orange County, I would hire Jay Bourgana, Partner with the agent I trust. Call and get your home sold.” Barbara Corcoran