My Place Hotel - Kalispell
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Answer general questions from guests
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About My Place Hotel - Kalispell
The My Place Hotel in Kalispell is a extended stay hotel property that focuses on year-round high occupancy with both offseason extended stay guests and leisure guests during the peak season. A fun work atmosphere combined with a great group of teammates that do everything they can to ensure each guest has a great experience from check in to check out.