This position is responsible for reviewing home insurance policy documents in a timely and accurate matter to assure a high level of customer satisfaction within the home loan process.
Our benefits include.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Data Entry
- Review incoming policy documents from various insurance companies and agencies across the nation.
- Answer customer inquiries via e-mail, fax or telephone in a professional, customer-focused manner.
- Open and accurately record home policy documents and file as needed.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution specific to policies; name changes, mortgagee changes, address corrections, and policy coverage
- Maintain a professional, calm manner when negotiating with difficult or upset customers.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Review incoming loan documents for accuracy.
- Contribute to and encourages others to demonstrate a team focused, values-based, service culture throughout the company.
- Contributes to effective operations by providing support where needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested to assure optimum service levels.
- One location, with office either in Barboursville or Hurricane WV
- Remote work available
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent. (preferred)
- The position requires office skills including personal computer, Microsoft products (Word for Windows, Excel, and Outlook),the ability to accurately operate other office equipment.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Telephone Skills.
- Organization and ability to manage time efficiently without supervision is a must!
- Insurance experience (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance industry preferred but not required
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
$12 - $15 hourly
About Stalwart Insurance
Stalwart Insurance isn’t just the name of our firm…it’s who we are; stal·wart /'stôlwərt/ faithful, reliable, solid, and hardworking.
Stalwart Insurance is unique among our competitors in that we welcome accountability from our clients. We are committed to delivering tailored insurance solutions, and personalized services