Windermere Property Management
As a leader in the property management industry, we are expanding our portfolio with new developments, and we are adding a Home Owners Association division! We’re looking for the best and brightest experienced Home Owners' Association Manager in the area to lead our exciting new venture! We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue. You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off, and exceptional support.
*This position is remote, and candidates should expect to travel to Oak Harbor, WA occasionally.
- Interact with internal and external customers including homeowners, vendors, board members, and committee members
- Build relationships with the board of directors and work to provide them with the guidance and management oversight necessary for their association
- Supervise the operation and administration of the HOA property in accordance with the management contract and the Association's policies and procedures
- Serve as liaison between the Board of Directors, vendors, and homeowners
- Respond promptly to emails and phone calls
- Oversee inspection of building facilities and/or common area and arrange maintenance and repairs as required
- Facilitate Work Orders, Violations, and Architectural Reviews
- Prepare Board Packets (meeting materials), Management Reports
- Facilitate Board Meetings
- Perform on-site visits to document community violations and oversee contractor job performance.
- Provide and/or oversee recommendations to the Association Board of Directors and committees regarding major capital expenditures as required to maintain the desired community appearance and operation
- Ensure the Board of Directors is aware of legal actions involving the Association
- Maintain unit and contract files relating to the operations of the Association
- Manage all short and long-term objectives and goals of the HOA
- Manage all communication and interface with the Community Residents
- Work with all third-party professionals towards accomplishing their objectives, including engineers, legal firms, insurance firms, construction management firms, and marketing firms
- Recommend and assure the consistent execution of all Emergency/Storm Management Activity
- Minimum of 3 years of HOA community management experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Professional communication skills - phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Knowledge of the role of the association board, the Community Association Manager, and how those roles interface with the requests of homeowners
- Proven proficiency in learning new technology
- Familiar with insurance in regard to HOAs
- Grasp contractual bidding processes
- Knowledge of proper meeting order
- Ability to create and maintain a proper working budget
$60,000 - $65,000
About Windermere Property Management
We accept the responsibility of serving our clients any way that we can to ensure the rental and management of their home, for the most money, in the least amount of time, and with the fewest problems.
We pledge to protect and promote their best interests to the fullest extent of our ability.
We pledge to employ the coordinated efforts of our company along with our marketing & management plans to efficiently market & manage their property.
We work hard, and we play hard! We are passionate about what we do, where we do it, and how we do it!