The Bill McGarrigle Team | RE/MAX Main Line
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and deliver excellent customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in Paoli, PA. With the help of this individual, the agents will be able to focus more on production and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate willing to go above and beyond - just like other team members.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $65,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid Growth Potential
- Assisting and supporting the team in all business and personal areas as required.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls, handling requests and queries appropriately, and distributing correspondence.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting the entire agent team of three as needed.
- Assisting clients by providing efficient, courteous communication and ensuring an extraordinary experience.
- Managing daily office operations: maintaining electronic and paper filing systems, ordering supplies, tracking expenses accurately, and creating effective budgets.
- Managing incoming buyer and seller leads
- Assisting in preparing listing materials: pre-listing package, listing contract, seller disclosures, comparative market analysis, pulling online property profiles, researching old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Consulting & coordinating with sellers for property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, marketing activities, and open houses.
- Submitting all necessary documentation to the broker conveyancing office for file compliance.
- Designing and preparing marketing materials, including listing brochures, just-listed/just-sold postcards, property websites, etc.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues and monitoring/updating as needed.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to-do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Real estate and Marketing experience highly beneficial, including proficiency in all applicable software/hardware applications: Bright MLS, DocuSign, Zip Forms, DotLoop.
- Previous experience with database management/CRM is a must. Knowledge of Top Producer and Brivity is highly desirable.
- An outstanding organization with strong office management skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects at once and appropriately manage time.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including a pleasant demeanor and a good sense of humor.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to utilize social media for marketing and promotion: Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree preferred.
- Comfortable handling strong personalities.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required. Ability to drive locally for broker open houses, delivering paperwork, lockboxes, etc.
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$60,000 - $65,000
About The Bill McGarrigle Team | RE/MAX Main Line
The Bill McGarrigle Team is a family team of agents specializing in residential home sales throughout the Tri-County Area with a focus on the Main Line. All of our team members are lifelong Chester County residents and therefore bring a high level of understanding of our communities and market. Using our extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of the real estate industry, we assist our buyers and sellers alike with professional, straightforward guidance. You can expect courteous, honest, and efficient customer service throughout the entirety of your transaction. Our commitment is to make your home sale or purchase as smooth and stress-free as possible.