AAA Torset Excavating
Back-Hoe, Excavator, Track Loader
Experienced team-oriented operator to work with a local long-standing company located in Snohomish County, 90% of all work is in King County. Must have a Driver's License and a vehicle. We specialize in site development and underground utility installation in Seattle and the surrounding areas. We are looking for an operator who can also understand the duties of the labor, who will work along with the operator, and at times labor as needed on site.
- Several paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Health (Medical) and Dental Insurance available after 90 days
- Ensure the highest level of safety performance of work by adhering to Health and Safety Program and site-specific Health and Safety plans
- Assure all equipment is in a safe operating condition and in compliance with requirements and all applicable Federal and Local Regulations
- Assures that all pre-project clearances, notifications, and conditions are met
- Report progress of all assigned projects by regular communication with responsible field person and operations management
- Maintain close communications with supervisor and operations management to assure completeness, accuracy, quality, timelines, and follow actions are carried out
The rest of the responsibilities will be discussed at the interview
- Must have construction experience first and foremost
- We are looking for operators and laborers that have experience in mainline water, sewer, and storm drain installation along with setting manholes and catch basins (especially in the city of Seattle, to be knowledgeable with Seattle codes)
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and site plans
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of digging out foundations to grade
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of survey stakes, slopes, pipe and grade lasers, shoring, and trench boxes
- Concrete and asphalt patching experience is a plus
- Must have stamina
$25 - $31 DOE
About AAA Torset Excavating
Our mission is to keep raising the bar and create lasting relationships.
Our goal is to allow a quality benefits package, for a quality company.