Reporting to the PM, the Civil Inspector will be responsible for monitoring the Construction Contractor’s construction activities at the site in regards to Civil with in accordance with the code, specifications, and contract on a large quarry reclamation project.
- Conduct activities in accordance with all required project-specific and customer requirements
- Act as a quality representative for the project to assist project teams with the implementation of the QMS at the project level
- Oversee the overall project quality assurance in regards to Civil/Structural construction
- Review and approve the Construction Contractor’s Civil Site Quality Control Program
- Review and approve the Construction Contractor’s Civil Inspection and Test Plan
- Maintain a daily journal detailing executed work, equipment, manpower, weather, significant events or unusual circumstances, and delays at the site. This information will be recorded on Stantec’s daily progress report and forwarded to the construction manager
- Thoroughly review and ensure contractor compliance to project technical specifications
- Monitor implementation of the quality plan for the project
- Attend bi-weekly progress meetings with contractors
- Review and sign off contractors Inspection Test Plan (ITP) k. Review all-controlling construction documents, construction specifications, drawings
- 10+ years of Heavy Civil Earthwork experience
- Living in or around Colorado Springs
- Mining reclamation experience a plus
- Minimum OSHA 30
$100,000/year 16 month project
About Joe Knows
Joe Knows delivers added value by providing experienced employees in multiple industries, who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the team.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance, and assessment of potential. Joe Knows Energy, LLC. is an EOE employer and a non-smoking office.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.