IH Services, Inc
We are seeking Assembly workers who put safety first to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as all necessary job duties needed in your department.
The ability to read measurements and gages are a definite plus. We are hiring for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions. You must be able to lift to 30 lbs – 40 lbs repetitively throughout your shift. This is a great opportunity, please apply today for immediate consideration!
We value pride, passion and performance and we are looking for choice individuals to serve the community in which we work. Join us!
- Ability to read measuring devices and gages
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow work instructions
- Must understand the importance of reaching goals
- Comply with the all the safety specifications and quality guidelines
- Clean and maintain an organized work area
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention for detail and pride in quality
- Manufacturing, assembly and or production or warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have your own transportation
- Must be able to pass pre-employment procedures
$11.15/Hour plus shift differential
About IH Services, Inc
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals. Join Us!!