Campbell Health Center
We’re looking for a reliable medical assistant to work directly with our healthcare staff and help us provide first-class care to our patients. You’ll greet people when they come in, schedule appointments, take patient histories, collect test samples, and assist with examinations, all while building an excellent rapport with our patients. Jobseekers should preferably have some experience in the medical field and love helping people. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Record patient vital signs including body temperature, respiration rate, blood pressure, and pulse and add the information to their chart
- Collect blood samples from patients and send to the lab for testing under direct supervision
- Make sure examination rooms are ready for patients by ensuring they’re well-stocked and at a comfortable temperature and that all equipment is sterilized
- Talk with the patient about the reason for their visit and record their personal information and medical history to share with healthcare staff
- Put together insurance forms, noting patient symptoms, diagnoses, test results, treatment instructions, and prescriptions in the patient records
- Phlebotomy, room prep, room clean for procedures
- Prior experience as in a medical assisting role performing administrative duties or similar position in a healthcare work environment is preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have completed an accredited medical assisting program and a supervised externship in a healthcare setting
- Ability use a computer to complete administrative tasks
- Great communication and customer service skills
$15 - $20 hourly
About Campbell Health Center
We are a comprehensive clinic that specializes in the treatment of chronic pain, regenerative medicine, and the treatment of neuropathy.