Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Are you an experienced escrow officer assistant with a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Complete other pre-closing and post-closing duties as requested
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Support escrow officer by managing administrative and clerical duties to complete escrow transactions and any follow-up requests
- Review all contracts, commitments, and lender closing and escrow instructions to ensure a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 2-3 years of residential or commercial escrow assistant experience
- Must have previous clerical, secretarial, and administrative support experience
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Microsoft office experience required, escrow software experience preferred
- Some college preferred -- high school diploma or GED required
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!