Montessori Kids Universe
Montessori Kids Universe
Montessori Kids Universe is seeking a Head of School for our Spring campus. Applicant must have prior experience as Director/Head of School for a licensed childcare facility, time-management skills, be self-motivated and have full understanding of Texas Childcare licensing regulations.
You must be flexible with your schedule.
Montessori Experience is a plus.
Lucrative salary plus bonus based on enrollment growth.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate marketing campaigns to launch new school.
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Allocate funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
- Review and interpret licensing codes, develop policies and procedures to meet codes.
- Build enrollments by creating community relationships.
- Bilingual Is a plus.
- Follow and Create a True Authentic Montessori Experience for all.
- Prepare the school for licensing.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate staff, and maintain accurate records in compliance with state regulations.
Previous experience with ProCare, Childcare CRM, and Montessori Compass Software a plus.
- Research teaching methods and techniques and develop procedures to determine whether program goals are being met.
- Maintain all licensing standards and protocol.
- Monitor materials ordered, the ways they are used and shared by classrooms.
- Priority will be to recruit new students by attending community events and educational fairs, hosting open houses, and increasing the name recognition in the community and among parents of infants and young children.
Qualified Applicants will be those who have:
- Must be very comfortable with technology. Our company relies heavily on multiple business software.
- 2 Years Montessori Experience (Strongly Preferred)
- Minimum 2 year as Head of School/Director OR 3 years as Assistant Director (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelors Degree (Required)
- Non-Expiring Director License (Strongly Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
$40,000 - $60,000 + Bonus
About Montessori Kids Universe
With Montessori Kids Universe, you can journey toward professional independence as you change the lives of the children you serve. A leader in the industry; Montessori Kids Universe offers an opportunity that is unparalleled. Our unique growth model delivers a Montessori academic environment - coupled with our proprietary Reggio-inspired enrichment curriculum.
We are the premier national and international system of Montessori schools currently opening locations throughout the U.S. Our schools offer an authentic Montessori philosophy, combined with our proprietary Reggio Emilia inspired curriculum. We welcome you to our schools and invite you to learn more about Montessori Kids Universe.