The Kohler Group
We’re hiring an all-star sales manager to lead our team and help us hit our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate your team, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure our success. The ideal candidate is a natural leader, a team player, and loves taking on new challenges.
- Determine our sales strategies and sales objectives to hit our sales goals
- Mentor your team, evaluate their sales performance, and help them improve
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Manage the administrative staff.
- Build and implement systems for efficiency.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
About The Kohler Group
Kari Kohler is a true professional, and her depth of market knowledge and experience speaks to her over $255,000,000 in sales volume. The Kohler Group shares a vision based on dedication to delivering first-class service and the results her clients deserve on each and every transaction.