Starboard Commercial Real Estate
Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Ensure our sales staff achieves their goals by making sales plans for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning territories, and managing their ongoing training programs
- Maintain long-lasting customer relationships and manage customer complaints to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Recruit, hire and fire sales agents as necessary to ensure the team is performing to their potential.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
$140k annually + performance bonuses
About Starboard Commercial Real Estate
Starboard Commercial Real Estate is a leading San Francisco commercial real estate firm, providing clients with full, all-inclusive services since 1991. Locally based, Starboard has organically acquired substantial relationships with tenants, investors, contractors, architects and accountants throughout the San Francisco-Bay Area.
Starboard agents are positioned to know the San Francisco real estate market like no other, knowing the ins and outs of the city and has access to networks of approximately 2,000 office buildings and more than 100 million square feet of office space throughout the Bay Area. Through these networks and unique inside knowledge, Starboard makes it obtainable to assist buyers and quickly find their ideal space in one of the hottest real estate markets in the world.