CRE San Franciso
A boutique technology-forward commercial real estate firm based in San Francisco is looking for a Head of Sales & Agent Recruitment to join our team!
As the Head of Sales & Recruitment, you will be responsible for developing and driving sales and recruitment strategies that will increase revenue and market share. You will also be responsible for managing and motivating the sales and training.
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we meet or exceed our sales goals
- Achieving revenue and market share targets by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead-generation programs in support of the sales teams
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure our sales staff achieves their goals by making sales plans for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning territories, and managing their ongoing training programs
- Managing and motivating sales staff in sales technics and other training development programs
- Developing and implementing sales and recruitment strategies i.e., sourcing, interviewing, and recruiting commission-only real estate sales agents and staff candidates
- Working with admin and marketing to align real estate deal messages e.g., pitches, and proposals, and delivering Starboard's standards of practice
- At least 5 years of experience in sales management or leadership role in either sale, property management, or in finance of commercial real estate assets
- Ability to manage and motivate sales teams to meet or exceed their targets
- Proven track record of increasing revenue and market share
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- High level of both technology & CRM involvement
- Highly organized - utilizing systems to stay organized
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
If you have experience in sales and recruitment, please submit your resume today.
$100,000 at plan yearly + performance bonuses
About CRE San Franciso
Commercial real estate firm in San Francisco, California representing over 600 million square feet of space with an aggregate lease value of over 10 billion and investments sold over 3 billion.