Overall project management of construction, repair, and maintenance projects. This includes the development of project scope and budget validation, project schedule, RFP bid management, project documentation, construction phase administration, and project financial closeout and audit. Candidate must possess a thorough understanding of project management best practices, including schedule and resource management, project budgeting, forecasting, status and performance reporting, procurement, contracting and supplier management.
- Review test fits/space programming and lead budget pricing exercises
- Participate in project planning and review meetings with stakeholders
- Qualify bids through RFP process and summarize results
- Understand local municipal and state requirements impacting project delivery and recommend practices to ensure compliance.
- Assist physical due diligence and construction underwriting for potential acquisition5555555
Management of Projects
- Deliver projects on time and on budget including successful activation, closeout and stabilization that meet stated/expected outcomes
- Has the ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate
- Demonstrate ability to "get things done" and execute on stated goals and plans
- Performs special projects, as assigned
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, department leaders, contractors, architects, engineers, and team partners
- Maintain timely and accurate project forecasts, dashboards, and reports
- Track project data for historical and market benchmarking
- Identify and recommend project management tools
- Utilize project management standards and tools
- Recommend solutions that add value, strengthen project or operational outcomes and exhibit an understanding of user needs
- Develop and maintain building standards in conjunction with architect
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience. Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management in building/development/construction industry
- Chicago-based with some travel required
About Bradford Allen
Bradford Allen is a Chicago-based, national commercial real estate company that provides a full array of brokerage services and expertise to entrepreneurial and corporate business entities, as well as not-for-profit organizations. The firm provides real estate strategy, advice, marketing, and transaction execution for occupiers, investors, and owners of real estate. Services include Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Property Management, Commercial Real Estate Finance, Corporate Services, and Investment Sales.
Bradford Allen professionals create flexible solutions for our clients through their experience, commitment to solving the most difficult problems, persistence, loyalty, hard work, and a singular focus on client objectives.